Are you looking for How I Wish I'd Taught Maths: Lessons learned from research, conversations with experts, and 12 years of mistakes by author Craig Barton?. Here, at roda.bike, you can download the PDF version of this book by clicking link below. Normally, this book cost you £9.99. The PDF version of How I Wish I'd Taught Maths: Lessons learned from research, conversations with experts, and 12 years of mistakes is available for free.
registration requiredPrimay Link
- What Does This Look Like In The Classroom?: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Practice
- Yes, but why? Teaching for understanding in mathematics
- Mark. Plan. Teach.: Save time. Reduce workload. Impact learning.
- The Learning Rainforest: Great Teaching in Real Classrooms
- Why Don't Students Like School?: A Cognitive Scientist Answers Questions About How the Mind Works and What It Means for the Classroom
- Mathematical Mindsets: Unleashing Students' Potential through Creative Math, Inspiring Messages and Innovative Teaching
- Making every primary lesson count: Six principles to support great teaching and learning (Making Every Lesson Count Series)
- When the Adults Change, Everything Changes: Seismic Shifts in School Behaviour
- Cleverlands: The Secrets Behind the Success of the World’s Education Superpowers
- Making Good Progress?: The Future of Assessment for Learning