Are you looking for Making Every Lesson Count: Six princlipes to support great teaching and learning by author Shaun Allison?. Here, at roda.bike, you can download the PDF version of this book by clicking link below. Normally, this book cost you £13.00. The PDF version of Making Every Lesson Count: Six princlipes to support great teaching and learning is available for free.
registration requiredPrimay Link
- Mark. Plan. Teach.: Save time. Reduce workload. Impact learning.
- Making Good Progress?: The Future of Assessment for Learning
- Successful Difficult Conversations in School: Improve your team's performance, behaviour and attitude with kindness and success
- Making every English lesson count: Six principles for supporting great reading and writing (Making every lesson count)
- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Teachers: The Michaela Way
- What Does This Look Like In The Classroom?: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Practice
- What if everything you knew about education was wrong?
- Leadership Matters: How Leaders at All Levels Create Great Schools
- Teach Like a Champion 2.0: 62 Techniques that Put Students on the Path to College
- Why Don't Students Like School?: A Cognitive Scientist Answers Questions About How the Mind Works and What It Means for the Classroom